Each destination can require different certificates and testing.  We can help guide you through the process and our USDA-certified veterinarians will help with the required testing and paperwork.
To prepare for your visit for a travel certificate - Review the USDA APHIS website here for your destination - if you’re traveling to a second or third country with your pet on your trip, please review the site for each country.
You’ll need to provide us with the following veterinary information if it is not in our records:
• Your pet’s last two rabies certificates
• Your pet’s vaccine history and medical records (Dog- DA2PP, Leptospirosis, Bordetella, Rabies, and Heartworm Test, Cat- FVRCP, Rabies, Feluk/ FIV status)
• Your pet’s microchip number
You’ll also need to provide us with the following travel details:
• Name of the person traveling with the pet (as it appears on your ID/Passport)
• US address & telephone number
• Destination address & telephone number
• Method of transport, whether in-cabin or in cargo
• Travel itinerary details (include flight confirmation email, seat confirmation email, etc)
• Date(s) of travel
• Your address — the paperwork will be sent from the USDA straight to you